1. How do I place an order?
2. Can I place an order by phone?
You bet! Call us at 206-331-4125.
Tell us what you want on your jacket. We’ll then send you a jacket mock up in 1 biz day. If you like the mock up, you can buy it.
3. What are your hours of operation?
Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 4:00pm PST
We’d love to hear from you.
4. How do I select the correct letterman jacket size?
All of our letterman jackets are unisex. As a general rule, your jacket size will be similar to whatever men’s sweatshirt size you wear.
Not sure of your size? Then request a FREE sizing sample and we’ll send you a jacket to try on. We even include a pre-paid return label.
Fill out the request form or call us.
Let us know what size you’d like to try on.
We mail the sample.
Send the sample back in 2 weeks and there’s no charge!
5. What are the prices of your letterman jackets?
Jackets start at $195. Patches are $29 each. Full back mascot patches are $89 each.
6. What materials are your letterman jackets made of?
The bodies of our jackets are made of melton wool and the sleeves are made of genuine leather. We can make jackets with wool sleeves as well. See question 7 for pricing.
7. Can you make a letterman jacket with wool sleeves instead of leather? What is the price?
Yes we can! Jackets will wool sleeves start at $165.
8. I have a school letter and/or other patches from my school. How do I apply my patches to the letterman jacket?
Order your jacket from us and leave the areas you want to add patches blank. When you receive the jacket from us, sew the patches on yourself or take the patches to a dry cleaner or apparel alteration shop. Shops typically charge around $10 to sew on a patch (although all shops vary on price). All of our jackets come with a zipper in the lining, which makes it easy to sew on patches without sewing through the lining.
9. When will my order be delivered?
We hand make all orders within 5 weeks of order approval. We then ship UPS ground from Seattle. So for most of the country, you can expect your order within 6 weeks. For orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or internationally, delivery may take longer. Please call or email us for further details about deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii or international destinations.
10. What if I change my mind and want to make changes to, or cancel my order after I’ve approved the jacket mock up?
Once you’ve approved your jacket mock up and paid for the order, you cannot change or cancel your order.
11. What is ZOOM iD’s return policy?
We have a 100% money back guarantee. If you’re not happy with your jacket, we’ll fix it. If we can’t make you happy, we’ll refund your money.
12. What do I do if my order arrives damaged?
Please call or email us and we’ll fix it!
13. How should I care for my jacket?
Our jackets are dry clean only. Do not machine wash or bleach your jacket.
14. Can I ship to an address other than my own?
Yes, you can ship to another address besides your own. When you enter your order, you will be asked for a “Ship To” address. This is the address where your order will ship to.
15. What payment methods can I use?
We accept the following credit cards for payment of purchases:
For international orders, please call or email our customer service department regarding payment methods.
16. I live outside of the United States. Can I order from ZOOM iD?
Yes, we sell to and ships to people all over the world. As shipping prices vary dramatically depending on where in the world a package is being shipped, our customer service team will contact you after you’ve submitted an international order to coordinate the best possible shipping method to your destination.